NIA Industry Information Evening
About this event
- The 142nd board of G.F.S.V. "Pharmaciae Sacrum"
- Date and time
- Oct 18, 2023 18:30 - 20:30
On Wednesday, October 18, the NIA Industry Evening will take place. The NIA is the Dutch association for pharmacists who work in the pharmaceutical industry. Three NIA members who work for different companies will speak about their jobs, careers, study time and much more. The following people will speak:
- Thom Gunnink, Specialist QA/ QP at Amgen
- Melle van Meel, Regulatory Affairs Officer and Selina Yilmaz, Quality Assurance Officer at Ofichem
- Dennis Berends, Manufacturing Engineer at AstraZeneca Global Biologics
You will also have the opportunity to ask them any burning questions you may have about the pharmaceutical industry. So if you want to learn more about the ins and outs of the pharmaceutical industry, make sure to sign up.
Do you want to let this activity count for 'Professioneel en Academisch Handelen' or 'Professionalism in Pharmacy 1 of 2'? Click on ‘join’. After that, type ‘yes’ and for which course. If you don’t want to let the activity count, type ‘no’.
This activity will be held in Dutch!
Please login to view all participants