Keep 1,5 meter distance from other people.
Often wash your hands.
Cough or sneeze in your elbow.
Avoid busy places.
Do you have any symptoms? Stay home, and get tested! If you are muggy and have a fever, your roommates also need to stay home!
Update Tuesday the 23rd of February
Previously, it was announced that the lockdown is extended to the 2nd of March. Also, the curfew was extended until Wednesday the 3rd of March 04:30 h. The following new measures have been announced.
- The lockdown and curfew have been extended at least until the 15th of March.
- High schools and intermediate vocational education will be opened partly from the 1st of March.
- From the 3rd of March, the Government will relax measures (under certain conditions). Young people up to the age of 26 may exercise together outside at sports facilities again, contact professions may be practiced and the retail may be open for shopping by appointment.
Update Wednesday the 20th of January
The measures that were announced on the 12th of January were tightened.
- Within a couple of days, the Government will decide whether to apply a curfew or not.
- Receive a maximum of 1 person at home aged 13 years or older.
- Stay within the Netherlands. Don't travel and don't book a trip until the 31st of March.
Update Tuesday the 12th of January
The following regulations are being applied until Tuesday the 9th of February.
- Go outside alone with your household or with a group of maximum 2 people.
- Receive a maximum of 2 people at home aged 13 years or older.
- Only travel when necessary.
- Do not book any trips abroad or go abroad until at least mid-March.
Many locations are closed:
- Shops (except for essentials such as food)
- Locations of contact professions such as hairdressers, nail salons, sex establishments
- Theaters, concert halls, cinemas, casinos, etc.
- Animal parks, amusement parks, etc.
- Indoor sports locations such as gyms, swimming pools, saunas, wellness, etc.
- Restaurants and cafes
- Hotels are open, but restaurants and room service in a hotel are closed.