Keep 1,5 meter distance from other people.
Often wash your hands.
Cough or sneeze in your elbow.
Avoid busy places.
Do you have any symptoms? Stay home, and get tested! If you are muggy and have a fever, your roommates also need to stay home!
Update Friday the 7th of May
- The curfew has been lifted.
- Receive a maximum of 2 people at home aged 13 years or older.
- Non-essential shops can receive customers between 06:00 and 20:00 without appointment
Update Monday the 29th of March
- The lockdown and curfew have been extended until the 20th of Apil
Update Tuesday the 8th of March
- People up to the age of 27 may exercise together outside at sports facilities again (max. 4 persons).
- Receive a maximum of 1 person at home aged 13 years or older. Also, visit max. 1 household per day.
- Stay within the Netherlands. Don't travel and don't book a trip until the 15th of April.
Update Tuesday the 12th of January
The following regulations are being applied until Tuesday the 9th of February.
- Go outside alone with your household or with a group of maximum 2 people.
- Only travel when necessary.
- Do not book any trips abroad or go abroad until at least mid-March.
Many locations are closed:
- Theaters, concert halls, cinemas, casinos, etc.
- Animal parks, amusement parks, etc.
- Indoor sports locations such as gyms, swimming pools, saunas, wellness, etc.
- Restaurants and cafes
- Hotels are open, but restaurants and room service in a hotel are closed.