Keep 1,5-meter distance from other people.
Often wash your hands.
Cough or sneeze in your elbow.
Avoid busy places.
Do you have any symptoms? Stay home, and get tested! If you are muggy and have a fever, your roommates also need to stay home!
Update Saturday the 26th of June
- With an admission ticket, it is possible to sit on terraces and join clubs and restaurants with the exemption from the 1.5-meter rule, without a fixed place and without a maximum number of visitors.
- Without an admission ticket, the maximum number of visitors is determined by the size of the area. There is no maximum amount of visitors, but a 1.5-meter distance between visitors is still obligated.
- Clubs, restaurants and terraces have no fixed closing time anymore.
- Alcohol can be sold from stores and in the catering industry again after 22:00h.
Update Saturday the 5th of June
- Restaurants are open again and it is possible again to sit on terraces and inside restaurants until 22:00h.
- It is allowed to sport outside again with the exemption from the 1.5m rule and a maximum of 50 persons older than 18 years per group.
- Receive a maximum of 4 people at home aged 13 or older.
- Events with fixed seats are possible with an admission ticket.
- All shops are allowed to open again.
Update Wednesday the 19th of May
- It is possible again to sit on terraces until 20:00h.
- Indoor sports are allowed again with a maximum of 30 people in one room.
- Receive a maximum of 2 people at home aged 13 years or older.
Update Friday the 7th of May
- The curfew has been lifted.
- Non-essential shops can receive customers between 06:00h and 20:00h without appointment
Update Monday the 29th of March
- The lockdown and curfew have been extended until the 20th of Apil
Update Tuesday the 8th of March
- People up to the age of 27 may exercise together outside at sports facilities again (max. 4 persons).
- Receive a maximum of 1 person at home aged 13 years or older. Also, visit max. 1 household per day.
- Stay within the Netherlands. Don't travel and don't book a trip until the 15th of April.
Update Tuesday the 12th of January
The following regulations are being applied until Tuesday the 9th of February.
- Go outside alone with your household or with a group of maximum 2 people.
- Only travel when necessary.
- Do not book any trips abroad or go abroad until at least mid-March.
Many locations are closed:
- Theaters, concert halls, cinemas, casinos, etc.
- Animal parks, amusement parks, etc.
- Restaurants and cafes
- Hotels are open, but restaurants and room service in a hotel are closed.