The Possibilities of Pharmacy
About this event
- The 141st board of G.F.S.V. "Pharmaciae Sacrum"
- Date and time
- Mar 30, 2023 14:00 - 17:00
On the 30th of March from 14:00 until 17:00, The Possibilities of Pharmacy will take place in the Keuningzaal. During this afternoon, you will be informed about multiple career possibilities within the pharmaceutical world besides working in a public pharmacy, hospital pharmacy or pharmaceutical industry. During this afternoon there will be several speakers:
- Anneloes van der Ree and Meggy van Nuenen from the IGJ will talk about their career track and policy
- Michelle Wijma will talk about science journalism
- Selina Yilmaz from Ofichem Group will talk about her work experiences in the industry
- Jelte Meulenaar will talk about CMC and his career path in the industry
The symposium is compulsory for students who take part in the ProPharm 2 course. These students do not have to register. There are approximately 120 places available for other students. 50% of the remaining spots will be reserved for ProPharm, if the other 50% is not filled, these spots can also be divided. When signing up, let us know if you want to let this activity count for ProPharm and for which year. If more than 120 people sign up, a draw will be held on March 23.
Please login to view all participants