Pharmaline Lunch lecture
- Aanmelden voor dit evenement is niet meer mogelijk
Over dit evenement
- The 138th board of G.F.S.V. "Pharmaciae Sacrum"
- Datum en tijd
- 9 dec. 2019 11:30 - 13:00
Monday December 9 the Pharmaline Lunch lecture will take place. The lecture will focus on the effects of drug shortages on a compounding pharmacy. What kind of applications have now been received? What should a preparation pharmacy do if raw materials or consumables are not available? In addition, Pharmaline will explain the complete process of bringing stock preparation to the market. They will do this on the basis of a registration dossier.
The activity will start with a free lunch prior to the lecture from 11.30 am until 12.00, at 3211.0020 (hall with the paintings). The lecture will take place from 12.00 until 1.00 pm. The maximum number of participants is 35. If there are more registrations, we will pick by random (on Monday December 2).
1) Do you want to let this activity count for ‘Beroepsvoorbereiding’ or ‘Professioneel en Academisch Handelen’? Click on ‘join’. After that, type ‘yes’. If you do not want to let the activity count, type ‘no’. After that, click ‘Confirm participation’.
2) Do you want to join the free lunch prior to the lecture? Please also let us know after clicking 'join'.
Note: this event will be held in Dutch.
Je moet ingelogd zijn om alle deelnemers te zien