Market Access Manager
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive
culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees,
patients and communities.
Are you proactive, communicative, and is approaching unknown people and situations your second nature?
Are you engaged in the fast changing healthcare system and looking for an exciting opportunity in the field of
Market Access (MA) to improve patients’ life?
As our new Market Access Manager you identify, engage, build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders
(authorities, national key opinion leaders) that are needed for the flawless execution of the MA Strategies for all
our Therapeutic Areas (Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Oncology).
You have a key role in exploring market opportunities and assuring ongoing reimbursement for our products.
You closely collaborate with the local Brand Team, and cross functionally with local and regional colleagues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Optimize market access of new and launched medicines by tailoring the tools/tactics to local market needs,
aligned and coordinated with relevant internal functions for the responsible Therapeutic Areas (TAs)
- Understand stakeholder needs and requirements for demonstrating value
- Tailor technical tools, data and tactics into the format required and appropriate for local market needs
(Budget Impact Models, Real World Evidence projects, Value proposition)
- Monitor healthcare and political environment and competitive landscape to capture events impacting MA of BI
medicines and advise Head of MA on actions to address national, regional and local threats and opportunities
- Main point of contact for MA topics in assigned TAs and local Brand Teams
- Provide relevant input into regional Integrated Brand Plans (IBP) and develop business optimal activity plan
for responsible TAs
- Provide local insights to the regional MA colleagues for regional MA Strategy development
- Prepare and initiate the approval and assessment process for national price setting and price changes
- Prepare, initiate and coordinate Reimbursement Dossiers
- Master Degree in life science subject e.g. Pharmacy or Health Economics
- Experience in a Market Access role in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Experience in Reimbursement Dossiers, Real World Evidence (RWE) projects, Pharmacoeconomic Modelling
(Cost efficiency models, budget impact models) is considered a plus
- Ability to lead projects
- Solid understanding of customer and payers needs
- Excellent command of both the Dutch and English language
- Effective communication on scientific level and writing skills
- Negotiation skills and business driven
- Able to really bring added value and understand customer and organizational needs
- Entrepreneurial - explore new paths to top performance, create new ways of working
Job - Marketing & Market Access
Primary Location - Europe-NL-North Holland-Alkmaar
Organization - NL-Boehringer Ingelheim B.V. (Netherlands)
Schedule - Full-time
If you have any questions related to the recruitment process click on the Boehringer Ingelheim logo below and
please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition MIDI: TalentAcquisitionMIDI.EU@boehringer-ingelheim.com
Click here to apply online